LDS MOF

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LDS MOF
LDS MOF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digital File of Custom Invitation/Announcement-GWO Fundraiser

3 posters

Go down

Digital File of Custom Invitation/Announcement-GWO Fundraiser Empty Digital File of Custom Invitation/Announcement-GWO Fundraiser

Post by ErinW Thu 5 Mar - 10:38:51

You will be purchasing one high resolution digital file for a 4 x 6 custom invitation or announcement.  Five people can "win".  Purchase cost is $5.00 this is not an auction.  Below are a few samples of what I have made and obviously things with copy righted images can't be printed at the store and would need to be printed on your home printer.  If that is the case I can create an 8.5 x 11 image with multiple prints to a page.

Digital File of Custom Invitation/Announcement-GWO Fundraiser Lucas202nd20preview_zpsjegtrtxi
  Digital File of Custom Invitation/Announcement-GWO Fundraiser A5thbirthday20copy_zpsvzcdlyjd
  Digital File of Custom Invitation/Announcement-GWO Fundraiser Carolyn2080th20print20ready_zpsxlwbfhut
  Digital File of Custom Invitation/Announcement-GWO Fundraiser Dads2060th_zpsvczjybj1
  Digital File of Custom Invitation/Announcement-GWO Fundraiser Shanna20baby20shower20copy_zpslzp0lgne
  Digital File of Custom Invitation/Announcement-GWO Fundraiser Lily201st_zpspsg9yv8w
  Digital File of Custom Invitation/Announcement-GWO Fundraiser Isaac201st20copy_zpsbbg53q4k
  Digital File of Custom Invitation/Announcement-GWO Fundraiser Lucas5invite_zpspa3c5zup
  Digital File of Custom Invitation/Announcement-GWO Fundraiser Aidens206th20copy_zpszgbyhpwi
ErinW
ErinW
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

http://wilhelmsen.bibliotech.us/blog/

Back to top Go down

Digital File of Custom Invitation/Announcement-GWO Fundraiser Empty Re: Digital File of Custom Invitation/Announcement-GWO Fundraiser

Post by erin Thu 5 Mar - 11:08:54

Ooh me! But would you be able to make it by sat or sun? Haydens party is next weekend.
erin
erin

Back to top Go down

Digital File of Custom Invitation/Announcement-GWO Fundraiser Empty Re: Digital File of Custom Invitation/Announcement-GWO Fundraiser

Post by ErinW Thu 5 Mar - 11:40:07

Yes. I could work on it tomorrow. Pay whomever you are supposed to for the fundraiser and then get details to me. smile
ErinW
ErinW

Back to top Go down

Post by erin Thu 5 Mar - 14:53:29

K Erin, I paid.  I'll send you  a FB message with the details!
erin
erin

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieWiser Thu 5 Mar - 15:32:50

I am keeping tract of everyone's items so let me know once it has been emailed and  received, thanks
KatieWiser
KatieWiser

Back to top Go down

Post by ErinW Fri 6 Mar - 11:04:35

It has been e-mailed and received Katie dear.  smile
ErinW
ErinW

Back to top Go down

Post by erin Fri 6 Mar - 13:28:05

twothumbs
erin
erin

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieWiser Fri 6 Mar - 20:25:33

great! thanks!

since 4 more can purchase, I will keep this sticky for a few more days
KatieWiser
KatieWiser

Back to top Go down

Post by ErinW Mon 16 Mar - 9:29:59

Anybody else want one of these?  If not I will have Katie move it to the GWO side board.
ErinW
ErinW

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down